Our Bakery Competition takes place on Sunday 7th October 2018.
Kids Bakery Competition (Primary School Only)
- Class 1 – 6 Decorated Queen Cakes
- Class 2 – 6 Cookies
- Class 3 – 6 Muffins
- Class 4 – 6 Gingerbread Men/Women
- Class 5 – The Largest Decorated Krispie Bun
- Class 6 – Best Decorated Cake. (Theme October Fair)
- Class 7 – Apple Tart
- Class 8 – 6 Decorated Cake Pops
The above classes are open to all children attending National School Classes for Secondary School Pupils
1. Victoria Sponge
2. Soda Bread Cake
3. 6 fruit Scones
4. Apple Tart
5. Decorated Cake – Theme The Fair
Craft Competition 2018
Childrens Art & Craft Competitions ( National School Only )
- Class 1 Best Dressed Teddy Bear. (Any Size)
- Class 2 Best Decorated Wellie Boot /or Shoe
- Class 3 Best decorated Sock ( string must be attached to hang up)
- Class 4 Best Decorated Baseball Cap
- Class 5 Best Hand Made Finger Puppett or Soft Toy.
- Class 6 Best Dressed / Decorated Veg or Fruit
- Class 7 Best Candle Holder made from Veg or Fruit
- Class 8 Smallest/ Mini Fairy Garden.
- Class 9 Best large garden Display
- Class 10 Best Wild Flower / Herb Display in a Jar
- Class 11 Best Display made from Twigs /Leaves
- Class 12 Best Small Decorated Traditional Irish Cottage (made from cardboard, wood or turf)
- Class 13 Best Decorated Scary Halloween Broom ( with string attached to hang up for display)
- Class 14 Best lego Display
- Class 15 Best Item made from recycled materials
- Class 16 Best piece of Jewellery made from any item.
- Class 17 Item made from pasta shells or spaghetti.
Free entry to all classes – Prizes in Kind
- Childrens Art /Craft Competitions open to National School Children Only.
- All Items must be labeled with Childs Name, School, entry number & Contact Tel number.
- All Bakery entries must be labeled with Childs name, School, Entry Number & Contact Tel number.
- All Bakery and Craft entries must be left into festival Marquee on Sunday 7th October between 11.15 and 12.15 pm
- All items will be displayed in the festival marquee on Sunday 7th October 2108
- Prizes presented on Sunday at the festival marquee at approx 4.30pm
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, All prizes in kind/ Free entry to all classes
- Art and Craft Entries limited to 3 per child
ALL ITEMS MUST BE COLLECTED FROM FESTIVAL MARQUEE BY 6.30PM ON SUNDAY
Enquiries Contact Caroline on 085 7695200 / Ciara on 087 6555631
Bakery & Craft 2017